As Project Manager for CDM project origination in South East Asia (in particular Indonesia, besides also Malaysia and Thailand) you will be based in KfW’s office in Jakarta.
Your primary task will be the identification and selection of eligible CDM projects with the goal to acquire greenhouse gas emission certificates for KfW Carbon Fund. This also involves project evaluation, monitoring and follow up. You will cooperate closely with CDM and technical experts in KfW’s headquarter in Germany and contribute to establishing KfW Carbon Fund as a leading buyer of CERs in South East Asia. Furthermore you will represent KfW Carbon Fund in the region. Through your existing network you will liaise with business partners in the CDM market and develop new business relationships for KfW Carbon Fund.
Requirements and Skills
- (International) university degree in a related field (e.g., master in business administration, economics, engineering)
- Experience in the finance sector would be a plus
- Proven experience and network in the South East Asian CDM market
- Very good command of the English language and Bahasa Indonesia / Bahasa Melayu
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Talented project originator with strong ability to identify and develop business opportunities
- Proven ability to build and manage successful business relationships in the international context and to establish a business network
- Ambitious and committed to achieving corporate targets
- Team-player with strong interpersonal-skills and willingness to work in an international environment
- Self-motivated and self starter
- Mobility for business trips within the region
- Professional Experiences of at least 4 years in related fields
Contact / Application Process
Interested candidates should provide their English CV and cover letter including salary expectations by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible, at latest until end of May 2009. Qualified candidates will be contacted within 30 May 2009.