The Indonesia Infrastructure Initiative (IndII) wishes to appoint a Public Policy Specialist to provide long term policy and program management support to the Directorate for Public Private Partnership Development in BAPPENAS.
The Public Policy Specialist is a senior position requiring significant experience at senior levels in government and the private sector, in the formulation of infrastructure policy, strategic planning and the implementation of infrastructure projects and in the design of Public Private Partnership projects.
Public Policy Specialist
How to submit your application
Please follow these instructions carefully as non-conformity may result in the rejection of your application
If you are applying for the Public Policy Specialist position please ensure that you:
- Possess 8 years post graduate experience and have post-graduate studies in public sector policy and management or related fields
- Have experience in infrastructure policy formulation at the national or sub-national levels, including the strategic planning and implementation of infrastructure projects, project monitoring and evaluation and institutional framework design
- Experience in the preparation and design of Public Private Partnership infrastructure projects
- Experience working with senior government officials
If you cannot meet these criteria please do not apply as your application will not be considered.
Your application must address the following selection criteria under the following headings
- Your background and experience relevant to this position
- Previous high level policy and advisory support experience
- Previous high level experience with the design and preparation of Public Private Partnerships in the infrastructure sector
- Experience working in an advisory role with senior government officials
Your application that addresses the selection criteria must be no longer than 4 pages in length, using standard page margins and 12 point font.
You must attach an up to date CV of no more than 4 pages in length
Your application must be written in the English language
Your application must be submitted electronically to the following email address by 0900 on Monday 6 April to: email@example.com