A multinational corporation is engaged in the manufacture and trading of equipment and system for the oil and gas industry.
We are looking for suitable motivated candidates to be based in our Batam plant for the position of:
- Lead and coach a team of QA and QC technicians on the best industrial practices and managerial practices.
- Work with other departments in order to ensure a smooth and highly efficient process system.
- Ensure dear and concise communication with customers and vendors at all levels.
- Conduct quality management reviews guiding the management team as to what is required in order to exceed the requirements of the ISO and API 6A, 16A and 17D and standards.
- Administer the company s quality policy according to corporate standards and ensure compliance with legal or corporate specifications.
- Responsible for overseeing quality procedures, and ensuring that company and product quality requirements are being met and exceeded.
- Prepare an internal quality audit schedule on all company activities, and to detect deviation from established standards and recommends corrective and preventative actions and follow-ups.
- Monitor, trend and analyze all defects and failure rates.
- Ensures that corrective action plans are initiated and monitored and management appraised of significant quality issues and progress.
- Analyzes quality concerns identified via product inspection and from field service operations.
- Directs Inspection and testing procedures of work in process, finished parts and/or complete products.
- Carry out contact reviews and develop quality inspection and test plans.
- An ability to ensure that WIP s are being controlled.
- Mechanical Engineering degree or Diploma accompanied with a diploma in quality management.
- Over 10 years of relevant experience.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to demonstrate Initiative and assertiveness, to plan and manage work in an efficient manner, and to work well under stress and time pressures.
- Fluent in English both oral and written.
Please submit your full C. V. with current, expected salary, support documents and recent photograph to:
PT. AKER SOLUTIONS
JL. BUKIT GIRANG TT II, BATU AMPAR