PT. Scomi Oiltools, one of the world s leading providers of innovative energy and logistics solutions.
Come join the dynamic team at Scomi and you can take your place among excellent.
We are seeking suitable candidates for the following positions:
- Minimum Degree, with experience 4 – 7 at Managerial level;
- Notice period ASAP;
- Able to demonstrate proactive involvement in all aspects of HSE through observation card reporting, safety meetings and pre tour meetings in the areas of; Maintain up-to-date MSDS and wall cards. Demonstrate examples as pre tour safety meeting involvement. Demonstrated setting safety guidelines in chemical mixing instructions for rig personnel;
- Able to do or demonstrate advance knowledge, skills and behaviors in key actions consistently to meet required standards. Review works of others adequacy and improvement, works independently;
- Able to recognize the industrial process, tools, equipments, and materials that are potentially harmful. Assess accurately level of risk exposure. Determine the consequences and frequencies of accidents associated with the occurrence of hazardous events by selecting an applying an appropriate risk assessment method. Obtain and applies specified control measures to minimize risk effectively at all times. Makes timely report on the hazards to the appropriate personnel;
- Able to identify and comply with workplace safety rules and requirements. Trains and monitors workplace safety in accordance with organizational and statutory requirements and guidelines.
If you meet the above requirements, please send your application letter indicating which position you are applying for, with Resume/CV signed by hand, 3×4 cm photo of yourself, and relevant supporting documents by e-mail or post not later than February 2nd 2011 to:
Email: email@example.com or
HRD of PT. SCOMI OILTOOLS
PT. SCOMI OILTOOLS
Tetra Pak Building Suite 104
Jl. Buncit Raya Kav. 100
Pejaten, Jakarta Selatan 12510