PT. Johnson Home Hygiene Products is a subsidiary of SC Johnson & Sons. We are a leading Fast Moving Consumer Goods Company operating in 120 countries with more than 12.000 employees. Our products focuses on pest control, repellents, air care, and household cleaners, with well-known household brands in Indonesia, such as Baygon, Autan, Bayclin and Bayfresh. To strengthen our organization, we are looking for highly potential people to fill the following vacancy:
SALES SUPERVISOR – BASED IN BABAT & MADURA
(Code : SPVBM)
To achieve in sales target in Kalimantan Tengah area by executing distribution program in all channel type, implementing merchandising guideline, leading, coordinating and motivating the distributor team as well as executing trade promotion program.
- To deliver sales and profit targets assigned to distribution area.
- Manage the implementation of an effective promotion plan.
- Assist implementation and realization of promotional targets given to regional distributor.
- Establish a historical activities database, and provide analysis/feedback to ASM highlighting KSF and problems (key learnings).
- Maintain consistent contact and strong partnering with regional distributors.
- Implement and review achievement in customer management programs for regional distributors.
- Survey regional distributor area coverage plan to determine if all potentials are fully developed.
- Make recommendation and assist regional distributor in implementing improvements and oversee plan realization.
- Open for local talent only (Based in Babat / Madura or around Surabaya area).
- At least Diploma degree in any discipline
- 1-2 years experience in similar industry or consumer good industry Solid decision-making skills and Result-Oriented, experienced in determining Sales Target & Sales Budget
- Strong selling and negotiation skills
- Good communications and presentation skills, at least in passive English.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com nd put the position code SPVBM on the e-mail subject.
All applications will be kept strictly confidential and only short listed candidates will be notified.
Closing Date: 1-Feb-11