We are a worldwide product sourcing company who manage global sourcing requirements of multinational clients. We are currently looking for highly qualified professional to fill in the following position in our Indonesia Representative Office.
Quality Assurance Manager Furniture & Hardgoods
- Monitor QA staffs in various vendors and periodically audit their performance. Initiate corrections when the situation requires.
- Coach QA staffs for technical and procedural guidance.
- Ensure all QA procedures and requirements are communicated to all vendors.
- Develop and deliver periodic QA training to all staffs and vendors as needed to ensure all requirements are being complied with quality standards and requirements, testing protocols, new implementation and update of all new requirements and define purpose and objective of the implementation.
- Ensure corrective actions are initiated and followed up until closure for all major quality issues that arise. Ensure corrective ‘actions address the correct problem, specific outlined and effective at preventing re-occurrence.
- Monitor and act as central person to consult on furniture and hardgoods regulations, standards and testing requirements. Ensure QA staffs are trained and have clear concise reference documentation.
- Perform additional QA duties as necessary to meet corporate requirements.
- Related degree highly desirable.
- Having 5 years experience in managerial position in furniture + hardgoods business.
- Good command in English (speaking and writing).
- Computer literate (MS Word, Excel, Power point).
- Should exhibit effective communication skills and ability to work and interact with others.
- Strong network in home & furniture industry.
- Leadership, adherence to company policies and procedures, quality-oriented, tolerant for stress, proactive, integrity, work independently, analytical, well-organized, good problem solving, attention to details, systematic, reliable, good interpersonal and communication skills.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume. expected salary and any related supporting documents) to