As a global specialist in energy management with operations in more than 100 countries, Schneider Electric offers integrated solutions across multiple market segments, including leadership positions in energy and infrastructure, industrial processes, building automation, and data centers/networks, as well as a broad presence in residential applications. We are focused on making energy safe, reliable, and efficient through an active commitment to help individuals and organizations “Make the most of their energy”.
To meet the current business challenges, we have opportunities for proficient, efficient and highly motivated individuals to fill the following positions based in Batam:
QUALITY & TECHNICAL MANAGER
- Establish, implement and maintain quality control systems, processes and inspection procedures that drive overall production efficiency and meet customer’s expectations including 1SO9001 requirements
- Work with relevant line managers to identify and make recommendations to improve production quality and efficiency, as well as to continually create awareness to the production staff about the quality objectives and customers requirements
- Lead and develop a team of Quality Engineers and staff to achieve the company quality objectives.
- Prepare, propose and manage quality assurance plans and budget that minimize cost and maximize profits for the company
- Register customer feedback about quality issues, ensure appropriate timely corrective and preventive actions are carried out, and follow-up with the customers about the status,
- Monitor and review the suppliers quality control procedures and outputs, and provide improvement feedback so as to ensure they supply high quality component parts to our factories
- Prepare and present periodic quality management reports to the top management.
- Master Bachelor Degree in Electrical! Electronics! Industrial Engineering or (dated fields.
- At least 7 to 10 years of experiences in a similar capacity, and operating in a high volume, electrical products manufacturing environment.
- Process-driven with a quality mindset. and strong ability to follow through issues for closure.
SUPPLY CHAIN & LOGISTICS MANAGER
- Manage the supply chain of Electrical Electronics (EE) components and finished products at our manufacturing plants in Batam.
- Optimize procurement and supply workflows from supplier to manufacturing shop floor, and the movement of finished goods to our distribution centers and customers.
- Ensure the production supplies meet our technical specifications.
- Ensure optimized inventory levels and costs through effective forecasting methodologies and accuracy.
- Develop the supply chain team and optimize their performance.
- Bachelor Degree in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Management or related fields
- At least 5 to 8 years of experiences in supply chain and logistics management in an Electrical Electronic components or manufacturing industry.
- Possesses strong knowledge and experiences in managing finish goods arid supplies of raw materials.
- Hands-on knowledge of SAP system.
SUPPLY CHAIN ENGINEER
- Ensure the timely and accurate upstream and downstream flow of production supplies and finished goods according to production and delivery plans respectively.
- Develop and deploy supply chain and logistics processes in a factory environment
- Coordinate with suppliers and logisticians for timely delivery of component products and finished goods.
- Monitor inventory supply, analyze and report impact to production plans.
- Bachelor Degree in industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Management or related fields.
- At least 3 years of experiences ins manufacturing supply chain environment
- Sound knowledge of upstream, downstream and logistics processes.
- Proven ability to develop good cross-functional relationships.
- Operating knowledge of SAP PP, MM. WM modules
General requirements for all positions:
- Possesses leadership capabilities with good communication, interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
- Demonstrated analytical capabilities.
- Passionate about people development and ability to work in a team environment.
- Good command of the English language.
- Must be willing to be stationed in Batam.
Suitably qualified candidates are invited to submit your detailed resume (in pdf format) including a copy of your educational qualifications and a recent photograph, within November 26th 2011 o:
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.