PT Hanjaya Mandala SAMPOERNA Tbk. is one of the leading tobacco companies in Indonesia that produces such superior brands as Dji Sam Soe, A Mild, and Sampoerna Hijau, and is an affiliate of Philip Morris International, one of the world’s largest tobacco companies.
Due to business growth, upcoming projects and other business objectives, we are looking for talented people who possess a passionate, enterprising spirit to help us shape the future of our business. Current opportunities include:
Record & Filing Management Supervisor
- To maintain record and information management system in PT HM Sampoerna including its subsidiaries.
- Developing and establishing centralized document archive system; mainly responsible for maintaining and organizing document archive system; build awareness to Users for implementing document archive system, such as by conducting training and socialization regularly; and supporting them in implementing and managing document archive system (store, retain, and dispose).
- University degree in library science or management and administration
- Has a minimum 3 (three) years experience in establishing and maintaining document archive system or document retention management or particular area of professional practice in a particular library, organization, or information service, GPA minimum 2.75;
- Able to operate basic Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Excel;
- Fluent in English;
- Pay attention to detail, concise and persistent;
- Proactive and has good interpersonal skills in order to be able to liaise with various level throughout organization as well as communication skills;
- Has skill in time management and priority planning, open mind and willing to learn about new things.
- Open mind and willing to learn about new things.
For those who are interested and posses the above required qualifications, please email your application and attach your comprehensive resume not later than March 31st, 2009 to:
PT HM Sampoerna Tbk
Jl. Rungkut Industri Raya No. 18
Please include job code in the email subject’s field.