PT. Johnson Home Hygiene Products is a subsidiary of SC Johnson & Sons. We are a leading Fast Moving Consumer Goods Company operating in 120 countries with more than 12.000 employees. Our products focus on pest control, repellents, air care, and household cleaners, with well-known household brands in Indonesia, such as Baygon, Autan, Bayclin, and Bayfresh.
To strengthen our organization, we are looking for highly potential people to fill the following vacancy:
Maintain staffing process by preparing manpower planning, personnel requisition & ensuring approval process in place; conducting selection process for candidates; arranging interviews with users; conducting screening interviews for P level and below; managing negotiation process & closure; arranging for on-boarding of new hires; maintaining candidates database.
- Execute the implementation and evaluation of recruitment systems (publish advertisement, short-listing of candidate, arrange interview, medical check-up and reference check process) including the execution of the improvement to ensure recruitment process are optimized and meet the expectation of stakeholders, based on timely and quality hiring of people.
- Assist the arrangement and/or interview candidates for vacant positions to ensure qualified and high potential candidate recruited timely.
- Execute the implementation and evaluation of staffing activities (on boarding and off boarding process) to ensure quality HR services to line managers and management.
- Bachelor degree in any major (Psychology would be an advantage).
- Minimum 1 year experience in similar position.
- English proficient.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com and put the position code RO on the e-mail subject.
All applications will be kept strictly confidential and only short listed candidates will be notified.
Closing date: January 26th 2011