Recruitment Support – Jakarta Australia Indonesia Partnership for Economic Governance (AIPEG) For February – March 2012
The Australia Indonesia Partnership for Economic Governance (AIPEG) is an AusAID-funded project assisting Indonesia to undertake important economic and financial policy reforms. Norton Rose Australia, as the Australian Managing Contractor, is now seeking proposals from Human Resources Management consultancy firms to undertake an assessment process for recruitment in Jakarta, Indonesia.
The successful firm will be able to clearly demonstrate:
- Capacity to conduct an assessment process for recruitment, including psychometric testing, behavioral interviews and simulated exercises;
- Capacity to provide assessment reports on individuals;
- Capacity to manage the whole assessment process with Integrity and Confidentiality;
- Experience working with GoI Institutions;
- Ability to share knowledge with the counterparts;
- Sound knowledge of other contemporary HR concepts and practices; and
- Ability to deliver the services in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
See full details of this consultancy at the AIPEG web site www.aipeg.or.id. Applications must be submitted by Monday 24 October 2011. Only short-listed firms will be contacted. Selection will be made in accordance with the Government of Australia Procurement Guidelines.