PT. SUPRACO INDONESIA
A Jakarta based company with more than 31 years of experience in providing services to oil and gas industry and Geothermal in Indonesia.
We are seeking for best candidates to fill the vacant position for our project at CEPU BLOCK.
REGULATORY & PERMIT SITE SUPPORT (CP-014)
RESPONSIBILITY AND DUTIES:
- Represents the project as a member of the Export System Project Team.
- Stewards the Export System regulatory process – liaise, coordinate, prepare, and submit the applications and documents to obtain the required permits;
- Liaise with Central, Provincial and Regency government regulators to obtain the necessary permits for smooth construction of the export system.
- Liaise / Coordinate Contractor regulatory staff and other groups as required to develop the application and obtain the required permits.
- Monitor and ensure Contractor obtains permits required for execution of the contract work (e.g. Contractor s camp building permits, DEPNAKER).
- Develop Company regulatory database (REGFRAME) for monitoring of regulatory compliance and develop / provide such as a handover document to operations.
- Interface with the other functional groups on regulations/permits regarding safety and security and Support other functional groups (e.g. Environmental, Public and Government Affairs, and Land) in communication with regulators to satisfy Legal requirements.
- Identify potential execution issues related to Company and / or Contractor s permitting activities and develop mitigation plans as required.
- Obtain Functional guidance on and input to Company Lessons Learn and Best Practices.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCES:
- BS degree in Law, Engineering or other related field.
- 5-10 years experience in Regulatory discipline within the Oil and Gas Industry or related industries (e.g. infrastructure construction, mining); preferably involved with pipeline projects.
- Ability to effectively communicate in both English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Strong organization and planning skills.
- Knowledge of regulators and governmental agencies applicable to the project scope/area is a plus.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with detailed resume and recent photograph and put job title name on subject email.