PT Newmont Nusa Tenggara
A Great Place to Work
PT Newmont Nusa Tenggara (PTNNT) operates the Batu Hijau copper/gold mine in West Sumbawa, West Nusa Tenggara Province (NTB). PTNNT is committed to becoming a leader in safety, environmental stewardship and social responsibility. The Company is inviting skilled, trained, highly committed and dedicated Indonesian professionals to be part of our team in Sumbawa for the position:
COM0005 – REPRESENTATIVE PUBLIC RELATIONS
To maintain company s reputation by developing and managing proactive public relations and communications programs targeted through events, print/radio media to generate balanced media coverage and positive perceptions in order to help win favorable public attitude and support toward the company operations.
- Tertiary education graduate S1 in public relations, communications, journalism, language & literature, management or other relevant discipline.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong networking skills with media people.
- In-depth understanding of media industry and media practices.
- Capability to execute administration duties such as filing system (document, non document, clippings), finance, travel arrangement, etc.
- Good English skills.
- Computer literate.
All applications will be treated confidentially and must be sent no later than March 19th 2011. Please specify position name and code you are applying for on the top right corner of your application letter. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Send your application letter to:
HR Recruitment – PT Newmont Nusa Tenggara
Jl. Sriwijaya No. 258, Mataram 83126
PO. BOX 1022
Fax : 0370-636318 Ext. 48042
E-mail : PTNNT.Recruitment@nnt.co.id