Our client is leading multinational Agribusiness and Food Company with agribusiness integrated operations around the world, stretching from the farm field to, the retail shelf. The company creates high-quality food products enjoyed by people worldwide. Aligning with its extensive growth in the world, its established operation in Indonesia is now looking for experienced professional who are self-driven and highly dynamic to join the company as.
Research Analyst – Medan Based
The incumbent will form an integral part of the Global Research team responsible for forecasting and developing the Palm Oil supply and demand and/or other commodities that the company deals in. The main activities are assisting in the forecasting of the Palm Supply and Demand, including:
- Conduct regular (every 3 to 4 months) crop surveys in Indonesia and Malaysia.
- Compile and review the data collected.
- Provide timely and quality qualitative and quantitative in-depth reviews and recommendation of the data collected.
- Track/monitor shipments in and out of Indonesia/ Malaysia.
- Research and collates information on the production situation/ trend in Indonesia and those of major plantations and on the stock situation/ trend in Indonesia and those of major refineries cum port installations.
- Provide regular update to Singapore office on matters helpful for the Supply & Demand, such as rainfall and weather changes, port situation, economic and political situation, price movement, etc. Liaise with governmental bodies/ trade associations for data that could bring an added value to the Supply & Demand, such as mature area, immature areas, oil yield, etc.
- Establish regular communications with personnel in the Singapore office.
- Any other tasks/project, as and when required.
Desired skills/ Requirements:
- Has a tertiary degree with Statistical Analysis background and preferably with agricultural knowledge and interest. Those without tertiary degree but has minimum 5 years of working experience in forecasting the supply and demand of agricultural products or commodities are also welcome.
- Able to converse and write well in English.
- Able to travel frequently and enjoy outdoor activities.
- Have a flair for forecasting and analysis work.
- A good team player.
- Able to socialize and good at gathering information.
- Possess a valid driving license.
- Potential candidate MUST reside in Medan.
Interested candidates should send a comprehensive resume preferably in Word Format, not later than Two Weeks, to:
Kelly Selection Indonesia
Mayapada Tower, 1811, Floor Suite 18-04, JI. Jendral Sudirman Kav 28, Jakarta 12920
Phone: 021-521 3630; Fax: 021-521 3629; E-mail to: Rama_Hadju@kellyservices.co.id
Kelly Service Inc.