COME and JOIN OUR TEAM
PT Kaltim Prima Coal (KPC) operates a coal mine in Sengata East Kalimantan and is one of the largest export coal mines in the world.
Opportunities exist for a seasoned, high caliber, professional to join the Company with job Assignment in Sengata-East Kalimantan for the positions of:
Manager – Internal Audit (Code M-IA)
(Report to Board of Director and to Holding Company s Head of Internal Audit)
Key elements of the position Include:
- Develop a flexible annual audit plan using an appropriate risk-based methodology, including any risks or control concerns identified by management, and submit that plan to the Internal Audit Division of Holding Company for review and approval as welt as periodic updates.
- Implement the annual audit plan, as approved, including as appropriate any special tasks or projects requested by management and the Internal Audit Division of Holding Company
- Evaluate and assess significant merging/consolidating functions and new or changing services, processes, operations, and control processes coincident with their development, implementation, and/or expansion.
- Keep the Internal Audit Division of Holding Company informed of the progress of annual internal audit plan implementation.
- Provide a list of significant measurement goals and results to the Internal Audit Division of Holding Company.
- Assist in the Investigation of significant suspected fraudulent activities within the organization and notify management and the Internal Audit Division of Holding Company.
Qualifications & Experience:
- At Least 10 (ten) years internal audit experience. Ideally in a large scale corporate
- Environment covering operational, risk, assurance audits as well as audit work at a recognized senior level and exposure to the oil, gas or mining industries.
- Tertiary qualifications (S1 degree) in business management and/or accounting, Master degree is preferred.
- Managerial and supervisory experience.
- Project management skills.
- Attention to detail together with analytical and problem solving skills.
- Effective communication skills (written and oral).
- Report writing skills.
- Hold professional/expertise certification from recognized professional institution (such as Certified Internal Auditor from The Institute of Internal Auditor).
- Fluency in both English and Indonesian to converse with both internal and external personnel.
If your background meets these requirements, forward your resume (Including details of present positions & remuneration and your latest color photograph) no later than August 4th 2009 to:
Superintendent – Recruitment
PT. Kaltim Prima Coal
PO Box 620 Balikpapan 76106 Kalimantan Timur
Or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the position code in the email subject
ONLY QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL BE NOTIFIED