Husky-CNOOC Madura Limited, an Oil & Gas company based in Jakarta with operation field in Madura, is looking for highly experienced Indonesian professional to join the team.
Plans, monitors, and coordinates staff for Safety Management related to activities within the operations, including the effective use and developing safety policy, procedures and standard to prevent the accident.
- D-3 or D-4 Occupational safety and Health with 5 years experience in HSE Oil and Gas Offshore Field, or
- S1 engineering or Occupational safety and health with 3 years experience in HSE Oil and Gas Offshore Field
- Holds a valid Ahli K3 Migas, BSST & HUET certificate
- Experience in Offshore Oil and Gas EPCI project
- Has knowledge in Modern Safety Management, Accident reporting investigation, Safe lifting rigging slinging, oil and gas industry operations, Emergency Response.
- Having knowledge and ability to perform effective Risk Assessment technique or facilitate HSE studies such as HAZID, SIMOPS, JHA/JSA/TR
- Having knowledge and ability to read and explain a piping and instrumentation diagram/drawing (P&ID) for HSE aspect
- Has knowledge in basic HSE Engineering
- Good command in English both written and spoken
- Sound knowledge of applicable national (Indonesia) and International codes, standard and regulatory
- Good interpersonal skill, thinker, intuitive, initiative, independent and hard worker
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified, please submit your application up to August 1st 2014 with complete curriculum vitae with subject Position Title by E-mail to: email@example.com