PT. Intertek Utama Services is an Analysis Service Company. The company operates South East Asia s largest commercial minerals laboratories together with petroleum and environmental laboratories, located in Cilandak, South Jakarta area is seeking an experienced & competent professional with good character to fill the following position in Jakarta office as a:
Role and Responsibilities:
Coordinate and develop health and safety system in an organization. Identify hazards and assess risk to health and safety, put appropriate safety controls in place, and provide advice on accident prevention to management and employees.
• Bachelor degree (S1) from any engineering or have relevance exp. in occupational health and safety experiences.
• Having 2-5 years experience as Safety Officer at a mining, oil and gas industries, laboratory, and/or heavy equipment industry.
• Preference will be given to the candidate who is currently holding this position (as a HSE / Safety Officer).
• Good understanding of minerals/petro/enviro lab process and services.
• Familiar with ISO17025, trained and certified HSE/K3 is an advantage. English and computer literacy are a must.
• Willing to travel to remote site area.
Interested candidates kindly send your application letter and CV in English to the following address and only short listed candidates will be notified:
Human Resources Department:
Send to Po Box. 7521, JKS 12075.
Put code: on the top left of the envelope Safety
or email to: email@example.com
Closing date: 13 December 2008