Sandvik Mining and Construction is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a leading global supplier of machinery, cemented-carbide tools, service and technical solutions for the excavation and sizing of rock and minerals in the mining and construction industries. Annual sales 2007 amounted to about SEK 33,100 M, with approximately 15,200 employees.
We invite qualified candidates to apply for the positions for our Balikpapan Office:
Parts Sales & Service Representative
• Develop sales opportunities for Aftermarket products and services.
• Assess and understand customers’ equipment performance and reliability in order to reduce operational costs.
• Develop sales and service plan for designated accounts / territory
• Participate in gap and market analysis, forecasting and competitor activity.
• Assess technical issues and prepare / submit quotations for small to medium expenditure.
• Provide customers’ feedback and monthly status reports on business activity of the accounts.
• Partner with customers to provide solutions with respect to Aftermarket Terms and Conditions.
• Monitor usage patterns and liaise with Inventory Controllers to ensure appropriate stock levels and stocked items.
• Degree or diploma in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
• 3 – 5 years of experience in maintenance planning / forecasting and / or mechanical experience with Top hammer and Down The Hole (DTH) tools.
• Proven sales experience or keen to learn sales techniques under the Sales Training Program
• Good understanding of the mining / construction / quarrying Industry, Mine Health and Safety regulations and customer business processes.
• Demonstrate high level of initiative with a strong drive to excel.
• Excellent interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills.
• Display strong organizational skills and a good team player.
• Computer literate and good command of written and spoken English.
Interested applicants please email or write in with your full resume, photograph, current/ expected salary and contact number latest by 14 December 2008 to: