We are a leading manufacturer of fluid control, pneumatic and motion control products serving the oil & gas, petrochemical, power plant, refining, industrial automation, as well as general industry markets. Due to our rapid growth in the region, we invite applications for the positions of:
We are seeking a dynamic and results-oriented candidate who will focus on key project accounts and aggressively drive new and existing business efforts. The successful candidate must be a self-starter and a highly-energetic individual who will be responsible for Identifying and developing specific sates opportunities and projects, working closely with customers, end-users, distributors in the development of applications to meet customers needs. He/she will plan sales approaches, organize and conduct presentations to customers, attend to after-sales servicing of complex equipment to proactively explore business opportunities, focusing on project development.
- Degree in mechanical/electrical/industrial engineering or related discipline.
- Minimum 2 years relevant work experience in the sales of technical or engineering products
- Knowledge of fluid control, fluid power and/or pneumatics is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Able to speak English fluently, written and verbal
- Able to work under pressure with minimum guidance
- Possess own transport
Interested candidates should send a comprehensive resume In English to:
The HR & Administration Manager
ASCO Asia – Indonesia
(A Division of Emerson Industrial Automation)
Wisma 46-Kota BNI, 16th Floor, Suite 16-01
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 1, Jakarta 1022o, Indonesia