Sandvik Materials Technology is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a world-leading manufacturer of high value-added products in advanced stainless materials, special alloys, metallic and ceramic resistance materials, as well as process plants. Annual sales 2008 were about SEK 21,500 M with 9,300 employees. The product areas comprise Tube, Strip, Wire, Kanthal, Process Systems and Sandvik MedTech.
Sales Engineer (Based in Jakarta)
- Responsible for achieving sales targets through the development and provision of a broad range of customer service and technical support to the customers in Indonesia.
- Plan sales visits, maintain key accounts and customers’ records and gather market information.
- Assist to prepare sales budgets, develop new prospects and co-ordinate with inside sales on customer’s orders
- Bachelor degree in Metallurgy / Mechanical Engineering from reputable university with good knowledge in material science or technology.
- At least 2 years sales experience in energy / engineering industry will be an added advantage.
- Must be computer literate with good spoken and written English.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to handle projects professionally.
- Good analytical, planning and problem solving skills.
- Possess driving license and be prepared to travel throughout Indonesia and overseas at a short notice.
Interested applicants please email or write in with your full resume, photograph, current/expected salaries, and contact number to: firstname.lastname@example.org