Proserv is an international energy services company specializing in the provision of life-of-field solutions.
We have the ingenuity, expertise and proven track record to look at complex challenges and provide simple, yet outstanding, service-based solutions.
- Proserv has a large global footprint employing over 2,200 people in 29 operating centres based in 11 countries
- We seek solutions for our clients by combining our expertise, products, technology and resources
- We are firmly committed to providing our clients with the highest standards of service, quality and reliability through a world-class QHSE culture
- Our people are fundamental to the success of our organization and remain at the heart of our achievements
WHY JOIN US?
Our group’s foundation is built on our values which distinguishes us and guides our actions. Our values are not optional extras; they are at the heart of our business because they define who we are, how we work, and what we stand for.
Life at Proserv is exciting, challenging and very rewarding with numerous opportunities for personal growth and development. There are opportunities to work in one location indefinitely, opportunities to travel a little, and opportunities to travel extensively. If you possess the right skills and attitude, you can go far with Proserv.
It is our aim to be the employer of choice wherever in the world we operate and to attract and retain the best talent available. We believe in putting people first and encourage our people to have a healthy work-life balance.
Sales Manager Jakarta
- Competent & experienced sales manager, preferably with a network in the Indonesian /regional O&G industry in place.
- Independent and pro-active.
- Experience selling Well Head Control Panel (WHCP), Sampling kit, Christmas tree, Subsea equipments, High Pressure Pumps( HPP), Intelligent Workover Control Systems (IWOCS) and Marine Technology which consist of cutting, cleaning, friction welding and dredging tools.
- Should at least have worked in the Indonesian O&G upstream industry.
- Able to communicate in proper business English in both speaking and in writing.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelors Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- At least 10 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Sales – Engineering/Technical or equivalent.
- Full-Time position available.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, latest salary & expected salary, and any related supporting documents) and color photograph.
NOTIFY THE CODE APPLIED ON YOUR SUBJECT E-MAIL
Please send your application to:
Human Resource Department