Formerly was known as Kompas Online, which provided the Internet edition of the Kompas Daily newspaper. Towards the end of 1997 the management decided that a separate entity was required to focus solely on Internet related business, and hence Kompas Cyber Media was incorporated. The company not only offers advertising opportunities to local companies, but also can provide services such as creative design, production, web applications, a payment facility, and Internet consulting and web maintenance. Kompas Cyber Media is committed to support and boost the use of the Internet and E-Commerce in Indonesia. This objective forms is one part of a non-profit activity undertaken by the company, which often can be seen supporting seminars and other Internet related campaigns locally. Kompas Cyber Media has established a “one-stop service” for developing and managing a website.
Sales & Marketing Manager (Code: SM-Mgr)
- Manage, develop and increase performance of Sales & Marketing Dept
- Look for innovative Sales & Marketing Opportunities
- Arrange Sales & Marketing Plan
- Attract new potential & big clients to gain revenue target
- Find & maintain business networking
- Do all aspect of selling to get sales revenue
- Target: Increase of revenue (from Ads, Web Selling, and all Sales Opportunities)
- At least 7-8 years of proven selling experience in media industry or advertising agency, with minimum 4 years of experience in managerial level.
- Bachelor Degree from reputable university in business, technology, management or others related.
- Very Good command of English.
- High achiever person, performance oriented, wide networking.
- Creative, Innovative, has a good personality with strong communication & negotiation skills.
- Outstanding skill to develop and maintain teamwork.
- High integrity & professionally person.
- Good interest to develop career in cyber media business & digital technology area.
If you have all these required qualifications, just send your full resume & recent photograph to: email@example.com, not later than April, 20, 2009.