Sandvik Mining is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a leading global supplier of equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining industry. The offering covers rock drilling, rock cutting, rock crushing, loading and hauling and materials handling. In 2010 sales amounted to about 27,200 MSEK, with approximately 12,800 employees (pro forms rounded numbers).
We invite qualified candidates to apply as:
Sales Representative – Exploration Drilling Equipment
(Based In Jakarta)
He / She will be responsible for Sales activities within Indonesia and South East Asia relating to Explorations product offering. You will be required to travel throughout South East Asia and internationally as and when needed.
- Adhere to all Company (SM) OH&S and environmental policies and procedures
- Successfully achieve and outperform sales targets
- Develop effective working relationships within the Exploration Team
- Develop effective customer relations
- Analyze the market and accurately set budgets
- Provide accurate product forecasting
- Report all customer feedback and opportunities within the CRM system
- Provide formal customer quotations and successfully conclude to sale Your profile:
- Possess a relevant business or mining qualification and or five years relevant experience in an OEM sales environment with proven track record in sales.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Bahasa Indonesia, good interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Expert knowledge of Exploration Drilling products and their applications.
- Intricate understanding of the South East Asian Exploration Drilling Industry
- High energy and enthusiasm, persuasive and ability to work unsupervised.
For immediate consideration, please apply online at www.sandvik.com/ career the above position, Job Opening # 313043.
Alternatively, you may email your detailed resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org