PT Linde Indonesia formerly PT BOC Gases Indonesia is a member of The Linde Group which is Headquarter located in Munich, Germany, The Leading global industrial gases and engineering group is looking for qualified personnel as:
Contract & Pricing Manager
This position will have core responsibility for owning, challenging and driving pricing activities within the respective country.
Acting as a key advisor to country manager with respect to leading cost recovery and highly effective price delivery agendas
- Graduated or master degree
- 5 years + experience in finance, commercial, sales, marketing or in another related role
- Excellent understanding of the business, ideally with an in-depth knowledge of commercial pricing and cost recovery elements. a Experience of operating within a global, multi-functional organisation highly advantageous
- Experience in leading change successfully required
- Strong negotiation skills especially at senior management level.
- Superior Commercial knowledge: understands the commercial & financial implications of pricing and cost recovery strategies & assesses how to effectively lead the delivery of targets.
- Strong analytical skills: knows precisely what data to gather, directs data gathering effort & develops set of recommendations
- Superior results focus and ability to track and monitor progress against plan.
- Excellent influencing & facilitation skills, experience in managing cross functional groups.
- People and team management: ability to lead & motivate a team; ability td work with globally/regionally diverse teams
- Highly effective Project management skills
Sales Representative Merchant & Package Gas
- Accountable for the day to day sales of M&PG in the defined markets
- Giving technical assistance to customers on product applications
- Responding to customer’s inquiries, following up customer orders through to product deliveries
- Developing new markets on existing and potential customers by introducing existing and new products develop and execute sales plans
- Bachelor or Master in Technical/Chemical/Industry Engineering with at least 3 years experience
- Industry Sales experience is essential, Strategy development and implementation experience
- Demonstrated success with prior sales and marketing roles
- Commercial acumen and entrepreneurial drive
- Self starter, change agent and strong self discipline and commitment
- Having excellence negotiation and influencing skills
Candidate shall apply on, the latest of December 25th 2010 through
PO BOX 1225 / JKT 13012