PT Kaltim Prima Coal (KPC) operates a coal mine in Sangatta East Kalimantan and is one of the largest export coal mines in the world. Coal Production target for 2008 is 46 mtpa and plan are underway for further expansion in 2009 and beyond to bring optimum economic return to the company and its stakeholder.
Opportunities exist for a seasoned, high caliber, professional to join the Company with job assignment in Sangatta – East Kalimantan for the positions of:
Superintendent Customs & Port Administration (CODE: SCPA)
• S1 degree in Accounting or Business with 7 years experience particularly in mining industry.
• Understand Customs Law and regulations.
• Knowledge of export import and international trade.
• Familiar with Masterlist and Customs module.
• Computer literate.
• Strong leadership, problem solving and negotiation skill.
• Having PPJK License.
If your background meets these requirements, forward your resume (including details of present position & remuneration, your latest color photograph) no later than 25 October 2008, indicate of position code to the following address:
Superintendent – Recruitment
PT. Kaltim Prima Coal, PO BOX 620
Balikpapan 76106, Kalimantan Timur
E-mail to: email@example.com