PT. Straits Consultancy Services is a member of Straits Asia Resources Ltd (SARL) and focuses on providing internal services. SARL is listed on the Singapore Stock Exchange, has a market capitalization of S$ 3.5 billion, and employs over 900 people in Indonesia. SARL operates the Sebuku Coal Project (South Kalimantan) and Jembayan Coal Project (East Kalimantan), and we are embarking on an ambitious global growth strategy. We are targeting coal production of more than 9.0 million tonnes in 2008.
Due to our continued expansion and recently announced acquisitions, we are seeking the services of a suitably qualified and experienced candidate for below position.
SAP Support – MM, SD, PM, HR, PS.
• Bring a detailed working knowledge of SAP to the project, you will be responsible for critically evaluating the configuration and setup of SAP within the Group. You will also require a broad knowledge of SAP s interaction with other applications and resources required.
• Responsible for hands-on completion of agreed-upon project milestones on-time and within budget, reporting to the SAP Technical Lead. You will pose an ability to work with a minimum of direct supervision from others.
• Analyze and produce solutions to issues and new requirements and conduct user training.
• Maintain strong working knowledge of non-Finance SAP modules in order to effectively utilize their capabilities and support end-users.
• Min. S1 in Accounting/Finance, IT or equivalent.
• Min. 5 years experience in SAP FICO configuration & post-implementation support with at least 2 full life-cycle SAP implementations, preferably in the resource sector.
• SAP certification would be a plus.
• Excellent communication, negotiation and influencing skills.
• Ability to work effectively with a variety of people across all specials/levels.
• Ability to travel regionally up to 30% of the time.
• Good communication in English (both writing and verbal) is MUST.
• Able to work as a team work, under pressure and independently with minimum supervision.
Interested applicants, please email your detailed resume, indicating your current and expected salary not later than 25 October 2008 to: email@example.com
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)