1. Purchasing Manager, Palembang
- The candidate will report to the General Manager
- The function leads Purchasing Team, Buyer Staffs and inter actives with their rest of departments (Engineering, Business Development, Maintenance, Supply chain, Quality, Production and CI).
- Assess sourcing needs
- Monitor savings and define budget impact
- Set policies and standards. Ensure internal policies and laws are upheld while also ensuring that external policies and laws (including contracts) are set within the Business Activity and Corporate defined rules.
- Define the functions, being attentive to the task separation between purchasing and procurement. Set targets and suggest promotions/transfers according to Business
- Execute CI purchasing approach
- Ensure performance reports to Business Activity and Corporate
- Actively support Business Activity and Corporate purchasing effort with resources and guidance
- Bachelor (S-1 Degree) in Industrial or Technical Engineering, 32 – 45 years old.
- Male/ Female, 8 – 10 years experience in industrial (mining industry, field (heavy equipments , electronic, food / beauty packaging) and is a similar function.
- Having experience on SAP Material Management module
- Fluently in English both oral and written is essential.
- Strong Leadership, Multi tasking, Work under pressure, Fast working, Good Communicator will be essential components of the competencies required to fulfill the task.
2. Secretary, Palembang
- Able to speak English oral and written,
- Able to understand the Secretary Duty,
- Able to work Underspesure,
- Had Experiences at least 2 years
Interest Applicants please send an Email to: email@example.com