Rabobank Indonesia is a part of the Rabobank Group, a full-range financial services provider founded on co-operative principles. Headquartered in Utrecht, The Netherlands, the Group employs more than 60.000 staffs in 43 countries, servicing the needs of more than nine million clients worldwide. Food & Agribusiness is the international prime focus of the Rabobank Group. Our solidity and stability is evidenced by being ranked 4th in the World’s Safest Bank 2008 list by Global Finance Magazine.
- Ensure a timely and correct coordination of business appointments, travel arrangement, etc, as well as preparation of schedules for overseas / Head Office visitors.
- Provide assistance in activities relating to festivities, parties, conferences and seminars, etc.
- Ensure correct and timely distributions of letters, faxes, etc, both internal and external as well as deal with telephone inquiries and revert same to the appropriate person in your division.
- Coordinate and maintain filing activities relating to all incoming and outgoing correspondence, memorandum, or other files as required by your division.
- Record minutes of executive and department meetings.
- Perform other administrative task and/or special assignment as maybe assigned from time to time.
- Graduated from Secretarial School or Office Administration with minimal GPA 2.75 (scala 4.00)
- Fresh graduate or hold 1 year experience
- Good skills in filing and organizing documents
- Good communication skills, both in spoken and written in English
- Good knowledge and understanding Microsoft Office applications (words, power point, email)
Please send your complete resume to PT Bank Rabobank International Indonesia
Please put the position code in your email subject