BE PART OF US
Plan is an international humanitarian, child-centered community development organization without religious, political or governmental affiliation. Plan’s vision is a world in which all children realize their full potential in societies that respect people’s rights and dignity, to strengthen development child centered community development approach Plan Indonesia is looking for dynamic Indonesian nationals to fill the positions of:
Security Manager – Based in Jakarta
Reporting to the Administration Manager, the Security Manager will be responsible to ensure that Plan Indonesia’s security strategy is being followed and that the Standard Operating Procedures for security have been successfully rolled out to all offices.
- University degree in appropriate field.
- Three years experience as security manager preferably with an international NGO, international corporation or UN agency.
- One year experience in training and human resource development.
- Good understanding of the security situation and system in Indonesia.
- Good knowledge of information technology.
- Computer literate and strong English skills.
All applications will be treated in confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be notified and invited for interviews. Please submit your letter of application and detailed curriculum vitae in English by email no later than April 25, 2009 to: HRD.Indonesia@plan-international.org
Plan is an equal opportunity employer. As an international child-centered development organization, Plan does not tolerate child abuse. If you would like to know more about Plan International please visit our website at www.plan-international.org