PP IndoConsult Utama is a consulting firm currently seeking a Junior Associate with the following qualifications:
- A bachelor’s degree (S1) preferably in Air Transportation Management or related field
- The desire to pursue applicable professional development and certifications
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated integrity, values, principles, and work ethic
- Proficiency in English communications both, written and oral
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
Successful candidates must be available to travel and work in excess of standard hours when necessary.
- Work with high-growth clients and other market leaders in Aviation industry. Perform research and data analysis to create work products and engagement documentation; prepare presentation materials; participate in client meetings and assist in preparation of the final reports.
- Maintain a strong client focus by effectively serving client needs, stay abreast of current business and economic developments relevant to the client’s business. Respect and protect confidential client information.
- Display teamwork, integrity, and leadership. Support colleagues and value others’ contributions.
- Utilize technology and tools to continually learn and innovate, share knowledge with team members and enhance service delivery.
Please submit your CV to:
Ms. Pepy H. Prawira, firstname.lastname@example.org or
Mr. Avin Kesuma, email@example.com