Rödl & Partner is an international consultancy firm with registered office in Nuremberg, Germany. More than 70 offices worldwide are practicing in various jurisdictions. All worldwide offices of the group are subject to the rules of professional conduct and practice under the jurisdiction of their respective place of business.
PT Rödl Consulting is a full subsidiary of Rödl & Partner in Indonesia. It engages in consulting of accounting, auditing, taxation, and legal.
To strengthen our team in Indonesia, we are currently looking for qualified candidates of:
- holds a bachelor degree in accountancy
- has a good report writing skills
- has 3-4 years working experience as an auditor in one of Big Four public accounting firm
- CPA holder would be preferable
General requirements for all positions:
- has good English skills
- has domiciled in surrounding BSD area would be an advantage
We would like to invite you to send your application letter along with detailed resume and references by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.