Sr Consultant – SQL/DB
To deliver of high quality, leading edge consulting services based around Microsoft’s SQL Server technology. The focus of this role is on completing quality engagements that lead to improved customer satisfaction while achieving goals around personal development, knowledge sharing and utilization. With responsibility of Design, Vision and Scope, Strategy and Technical Documents, providing On-going Advice (Knowledge Transfer) to the Customer and Partners and Programming Code
* Highly proficient & solid Customer facing Project experience involving technical
* Consulting, solution design, project envisioning, planning, development and deployment.
* At least 5 years of related technology experience
* Strongly prefer official certifications associated with Microsoft Windows SQL Server 2000 and 2005 database applications and systems.
* Candidates should have years of enterprise project experience in designing and implementing high performance OLTP solutions or building large data warehousing projects.
* Able to ascertain requirements, build specifications and design patterns to enable others to build solutions based on those designs.
* Able to technically lead and mentor a small team during a project.
* Excellent writing and documentation skills.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
* Favored Skills:
– Microsoft Server Technologies, OS, SAN, MNS and multi-node Clustering, Biztalk
– Network design and infrastructure
– Security concepts, coding and infrastructure hardening expertise
– Knowledge of DB2 or Oracle
– Knowledge of SAP and achievement of Basis certification
Only short listed candidate will be contacted.
Please do visit our website: www.microsoft.com/asia/careers where you can register your resume on-line, and to check any vacant positions that would match with your interest