RekindWorleyParsons (RW) is a Joint Operation between PT. Rekayasa Industri and PT. WorleyParsons Indonesia and is currently providing Engineering and Construction Management services for PT. Chevron Pacific Indonesia (CPI) in Duri, Riau under its Engineering and Construction Management Contract. RW is seeking qualified and highly motivated engineers and project support staff from multiple disciplines for work on a highly specialized and very high priority 18 month project assessing safety relief systems throughout CPIs entire Sumatran-based operations. A stand-alone team is being formed and will be dedicated exclusively to this effort. Successful candidates will become part of a high-energy, fast-paced project team providing invaluable technical support to the Indonesian subsidiary of one of the world’s most reputable multi-national, fully integrated oil and gas companies, Chevron Inc.
SENIOR DESIGN ENGINEER PIPING (Relief Systems)
Work Location: Jakarta
Roles and Responsibilities
- Prepare and complete discipline engineering design, coordinate Contractor’s activities in development of related discipline engineering deliverables
- Provide technical consultation for Facility construction and commissioning, if it’s required by Company to support Company’s related projects.
- Work closely with Company’s users during review sessions of deliverables.
- Provide mentoring on related engineering discipline aspects to Contractor’s Design Engineers to enhance their competency.
- Minimum education is to possess an engineering degree (S1) or equivalent.
- The candidate shall have minimum 8 years working experience in related engineering discipline works for oil & gas or petrochemical handling projects and/or facilities, with minimum 3 years of which at senior engineer position.
- The candidate shall have thorough knowledge on related engineering discipline and be proficient with related baseline software (refer to Attachment A5) and codes/standards.
- For piping discipline, the candidate shall have sufficient experience in implementing 3D modeling for piping design and familiar with 3D baseline software (PDMS and Naviswork Review).
The candidate shall have high mentoring & coaching skills.
All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for further process. If you find that your skill meet the requirement please send your resume in PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of applied position as email subject. Please don’t attach other document besides your own resume.