TECHNIP Indonesia is a Leader in providing services for Engineering, Procurement and Construction services for oil and gas, petrochemical and other industries.
In Indonesia, Technip has been present for more than 10 years, and the area of activities covers offshore and onshore/offshore field development, gas processing and liquefaction, refining and onshore pipelines. In non-oil sectors, Technip covers mining, LNG, Geothermal and Power Generation.
As part of our business expansion in Indonesia, we are seeking highly qualified professionals to fill in positions Listed below:
- Senior Engineer/Engineer – Civil/Structural/Piping/Mechanical/ Technical Safety/ Process/Instrument/Electrical/Pipeline Discipline
- Senior Designer/Designer – Civil/Structural/Piping/Instrumentation/ electrical/Discipline
- Minimum 3 to 5 years relevant working experience in Oil and Gas/Mining/ Refinery/LNG Engineering Companies. Candidate with more than 6 years relevant experience can be considered for Senior position
- Familiar with international Codes and Standards.
- Conversant with relevant engineering software, e.g. HYSIS, SACS, STAAD Pro; PV-Elite, TANK, and COMPRESS; PDS or PDMS; AutoCAD
- Possesses an Engineering Degree from a reputable university with good GPA (for Positions No. 1)
- Possesses an Engineering Drafting Certificate Diploma or equivalent (for Positions No. 2)
- Should possesses good communication skills in English
- Computer literate with good operating knowledge of Microsoft Office and Technical Softwares
For interested applicants, please submit your detailed resume and recent photograph by log on to: