Senior Geologist: Oil & Gas Exploration Company (CODE: SGO/X/08)
– Generates and matures prospects and writing geological well proposal that incorporate studying source rock, reservoir and top seals types, time of maturation, structural and migration timing, and tectonic regime and relative sea level since the basin inception
– Integrates system tracts, gross depositional environment (GDE) for developments identification, basin analysis, migration pathways analysis and the other predictive applications of sequence analyses for an exploration program
– Conducts seismic interpretation, structural interpretation and restoration for prospecting techniques, prospect sizing and applications
– Performs/ involves in seismic interpretation, petrophysical modeling, volume and reserve calculation, creating STOIIP maps, and well design
– Responsible for preparation of well proposals and completion of the well resume after drilling with an update of the relevant geological model.
– Min 10 t 15 years of working experience in Oil & Gas company
Please send your Comprehensive Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 31 at the latest and only suitable candidates will be notified