A top 5 independent global energy trading, with a well-established business in Indonesia (holding PKB2B & IUP concession licenses) is actively seeking highly qualified professionals that are motivated with a strong team spirit to join our winning team, the following positions available are:
1. SENIOR GEOLOGIST & SENIOR EXPLORATION GEOLOGIST — Mine Sites Kalimantan
- Min. 10 years experience in coal geology
- Extensive exp. in research, evaluation, interpretation & review of geological and geophysical data. Planning, implementation and monitoring of exploration activities
- High competency with geological and mining software. e.g. MINEX, SURPAC, MINESCAPE etc
- Prepare written reports on various exploration activities/tenure areas and on the assessment of geological basins as required
- Can manage multiply teams and projects at one time
- Geological due diligence experience is required.
2. SENIOR MINE PLANNING — Head Office Jakarta
- Min. 5 years experience in coal mining
- Preparation of a life of mine design down to detailed daily production planning. Must be able to produce cost effective design and schedules that are logical and practical
- High competency in the use of mine planning and scheduling software
- Good understanding of HSE/K3 processes and methodology.
Note: We will also review all other applicants for other positions related to Coal Mining, Geology, Surveying, Mine Engineering, Mine Management, Coal Processing and Logistics.
- Good working knowledge of English in both oral & written, but not essential
- Challenging ideas and strong analytical skills
- Competency in using various computer program and software.
Excellent career opportunities with industry standard remuneration packages for suitable qualified and experience candidates
Please submit your application letter together with your Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All application will be treated in strict confidentially and only short listed candidates will be processed