PT.Solid Black Gold – Coal Mining contractor companies having area in Muara Teweh, Central Kalimantan Province in collaboration with several concession owner, which started exploration since 2006 until today. We have a standard of coal quality in complying with our customer in Japan and USA which uses for electricity. We open several positions to strengthen our manpower and business position.
• Plant detailed exploration of the coal concession, including identifying outcrops.
• Able to calculate reserve estimation from borehole data.
• Plan borehole drilling patterns
• Lead and monitor a team of Junior Geologists and Surveyors in daily tasks, such as mapping, surveying and drilling
• Able to use AutoCAD for mapping and reserve estimation
• Coordinate with Mining Department regarding future mining plans and pit limit markings
• Coordinate with Humas Department, regarding making of land of different owners
• Communicate with surveyor regarding topographic survey
• Geological Degree
• English is a must
• Ready to work in a remote area
• Experience of working in the coal field for a minimum of 8 Years
• Leadership qualities
Please send your comprehensive application and resume meeting our requirements no later than 4 November 2008 to:
PT. Solid Black Gold
Rukan Gading BUkit Indah M-10
Kelapa Gading, Jakarta Utara
Or email: email@example.com