PT Gemala Borneo Utama is the Indonesian subsidiary of Robust Resources Limited, an Australian gold exploration company listed on the ASX. We are seeking a dynamic and independent individual who has solid experience in dealing with labor law contracts, has knowledge of the mining industry and HRIS systems implementation. This position is a start-up position with no one reporting to the role.
Expected key responsibilities of the role:
- Drafting, revising and negotiating employment contracts.
- Implementing best practice HR processes within the company.
- Ensure that HR processes and contracts comply with all HR and labor laws.
- Create, implement and manage a HR database for recruitment and employee database.
- Set up performance management plan and KPIs for all departments.
- Degree qualified in Human Resource, Business Administration or Psychology.
- MUST have at least 4-6 years HR experience, preferably in the mining industry.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills – verbal and written in English.
- Highly desirable, experience in HRIS systems and implementing KPIs.
Send us a detailed CV in English, cover letter, photo, 3 recent referees and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
In return, we offer a competitive salary package, full medical benefits, bonus plan and a positive working environment. PREVIOUS APPLICANTS NEED NOT APPLY. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.