The Jakarta Post
A leading English-language daily newspaper is opening applications for:
- Indonesian citizens
- University graduate. not older than 27 years
- Proficient in English (TOEFL min. 550 ; IELTS min 6,5 ), submit a 200-300 writing sample
- Willing to be based in Jakarta
SENIOR & JUNIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVES (AE)
Requirements: Senior AE
- Possess a good sales record.
- Preferably with minimum 3 years previous experience as an AE in media (print / TV / radio).
- Have good networking and relationship with clients from previous jobs, preferably advertising-related clients.
- Max 30 years of age.
- Good analytical & conceptual thinking.
- Excellent presentation skills.
Both Senior and Junior AEs should have the following qualifications:
- University graduate.
- Marketing / sales background preferred.
- Ability to communicate in English, both oral and written, proven with TOEFL score above 500.
- Computer skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Easygoing, friendly personality, broad-minded.
- Team player.
- Preferably in possession of driver’s license (A).
Please send application including: CV, Photo, Writing sample, Copy of valid ID, diploma/certificate/ transcript & TOEFL score (BEFORE Oct. 9, 2009) to:
HRD The Jakarta Post Jl. Palmerah Barat No. 142-143, Jakarta 10270
Or send via email to: email@example.com