A well established Foreign Company in Plantation Industry is looking for a suitable candidate to join the winning team for the position:
SENIOR MANAGER FINANCE DEPARTMENT
- Male / Female.
- Age, maximum 40 years old.
- Background education minimum S-1 Accounting with IP min. 2.8
- Having experience minimum 10 years as Manager or Senior Manager in Finance, Accounting, Tax, Payroll, Insurance, General Ledger & other related administration especially in Plantation Industry (Estate/Factories), At least having subordinates 20 staffs.
- Having good skill in preparing Business plan, IFRS (International Finance Report Standard), LASAI Valuation, PSAK No. 4 Consolidated Financial Statement, PSAK No. 24 Employee Benefit and PSAK No. 45 Accounting for Income Tax.
- Good interpersonal, managerial skill and be able to work under pressure with tight time schedule.
- Fluency in English oral & written) and computer literate
- Honest, careful, accurate, objective.
- The right & successful candidate will be considered to become a General Manager in the Finance Department.
Applicant must submit a detailed CV indicating part similar work experience with a passport size photograph. All applications must be sent by email to:
Not later than 15 August 2009.
Only short listed candidates will be called for testing / interviewing.