Walmart global Procurement
Purpose: Transform Walmart’s Global Sourcing Capability
Walmart Global Procurement was established in 2002 to facilitate direct purchasing of merchandise for all Walmart retail operations. Headquartered in Shenzhen, China, our organization develops and maintains a fully-integrated supply chain that delivers products to our retail locations across the globe. We offer candidates the opportunity to be part of the world’s largest supply chain, with one of the most diverse product mixes in the industry.
Due to our rapid growth, we currently have exciting opportunities for people with exceptional drive and enthusiasm to build a rewarding career with us:
TECHNOLOGIST (Garment Fit & Construction)
He/she is responsible for reviewing garment samples for fit and construction and resolving problems quickly with suppliers. He/she has to ensure only acceptable quality samples are sent to retail markets for review.
- S1 degree or diploma holder, with minimum 4 years experience in related garment industry
- Technical expertise in area of product responsibility and ability to learn new technologies
- Familiar with tab-test standard and requirement on garment construction
- Practical knowledge of fabric characteristics, processing, and performance characteristics
- Analytical and problem solving ability
Good command of spoken and written English is required
You may apply by sending your detailed resume (indicating the job title in the subject title) stating current & expected salaries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for submission is 15 August 2009. We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified