The Connor Group is a global product sourcing multinational in 14 offices worldwide.
We are currently looking for highly qualified professionals to fill the following positions in our CONNOR Indonesian Representative Office:
Senior Market Representative (SMR) — Apparel
- 7 years or above in apparel merchandising experience
- General knowledge in all product types (women, men, kids, woven, cut & sewn, sweaters, etc)
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Independent and requires minimal supervision
- Service oriented with above eye average ability to put attention to details
- Market oriented with research and development abilities
- Computer literate in Windows, Excel, Word, Power point and adobe acrobat.
- Familiarize with the market attributes and understand client’s preference.
- Source new potential vendors for all categories and identify other product opportunities for clients so as to drive more business.
- Negotiate with vendors on price and delivery issues for the best interest of clients.
- Communicate order details and requirements to factories and all parties concerned during development stage.
- Monitor production process to meet quantity, quality, order, testing specifications and delivery dates.
- Diagnose production problems and work with factories to present alternatives to both buyers and vendors.
- Coordinate with internal departments such as Operations/Technical and QA to ensure smooth workflow for order follow up.
- Accompany clients to visit vendors/factories in their buying trips.
- Assist our clients in pursuing claims against vendors.
- Do research and development of product for next season’s orders.
- Source vendors according to clients’ requirements.
- Follow up vendor/ factory evaluation result.
- Prepare materials and set up presentation for clients.
Compensation will be commensurate to qualifications. Applicants should send their resume with photo and expected salary via email to: email@example.com