Australia Indonesia Partnership
Kemitraan Australia Indonesia
AusAID funded initiative, the Poverty Reduction Interim Facility, is seeking applications from highly qualified candidates for 5 full time positions based in Jakarta:
- HEAD OF POVERTY TARGETING WORKING GROUP
- RESEARCH ANALYST ON POVERTY REDUCTION
- HEAD OF MICRO AND SMALL ENTERPRISES WORKING GROUP
- SENIOR MICRO-ECONOMIST / SENIOR PRIVATE SECTOR DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST
- ASSISTANT COORDINATOR TO POLICY WORKING GROUP
The Poverty Reduction Interim Facility is a joint project between AusAID and the Government of Indonesia. The Full Terms of Reference including the selection criteria and responsibilities are available at www.grminternational.com/ under ‘Project Employment’.
Interested candidates should send their CV with 3 references (max 300 kb), a statement illustrating their key experience and skills against each of the selection criteria and indicate the position applied for in the email subject by the latest: 24 April 2011 to email@example.com.
GRM is the Contractor engaged by AusAID to manage the Poverty Reduction Interim Facility. GRM value Equal Employment Opportunity. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted,