SNR .NET DEVELOPER
Thiess Contractors Indonesia (TCI) is a multinational company with over 9,500 employees throughout our projects in Indonesia. Our people are our keys to success. Our business has been providing integrated mining and construction services in civil, process facilities and mining across Indonesia for over 25 years.
At TCI, we believe it’s our people who have made us one of the largest Construction and Mining Contractors in South East Asia. We have grown to become one of the most respected contracting companies in the region. We are recognized for our safe, professional attitude and for delivering what we say we will deliver.
An excellent opportunity for Snr .NET Developer has arisen to join our Corporate Services team based in Jakarta.
Reporting to the Applications Development Superintendent you will be responsible for the maintenance, enhancement and support the software deployed by the ICT team by performing effective analysis, design, development and testing to meet the requirements of the department and the users of the systems.
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
- At least 4 years of experience working in .Net Development, with at least 2 years in a senior role.
- Proven Experience in the design, development, integration, testing & deployment of web applications using ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, WPF, jQuery, HTML and CSS.
- Strong Knowledge of source control tools such as SVN.
- Deep understanding of relational database design of MS SQL database.
- Strong knowledge of all aspects of the software development lifecycle.
- Ability to create a technical specification from a functional specification.
- Experience with working in an environment that is tracked via an incident management tool.
- Knowledge of ITIL practices desirable.
- Good English language skills – Oral and Written.
Competitive salary and benefits will be offered to the right candidate.
Please apply online through web: http://careers.thiess.co.id or send your application by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than November 14, 2013, quoting REF: 907144.
“Only short listed candidates who apply online will be proceed”