RekindWorleyParsons (RW) is a Joint Operation between PT. Rekayasa Industri and PT. WorleyParsons Indonesia and is currently providing Engineering and Construction Management services for PT. Chevron Pacific Indonesia (CPI) in Duri, Riau under its Engineering and Construction Management Contract. RW is seeking qualified and highly motivated engineers and project support staff from multiple disciplines for work on a highly specialized and very high priority 18 month project assessing safety relief systems throughout CPIs entire Sumatran-based operations. A stand-alone team is being formed and will be dedicated exclusively to this effort. Successful candidates will become part of a high-energy, fast-paced project team providing invaluable technical support to the Indonesian subsidiary of one of the world’s most reputable multi-national, fully integrated oil and gas companies, Chevron Inc.
SENIOR PROCESS ENGINEER (Relief Systems)
Work Location: Jakarta
Roles and Responsibilities
- Prepare and complete process engineering design, coordinate Contractor’s activities in development of process engineering deliverables.
- Provide technical consultation for Facility construction and commissioning, if it’s required to support Company’s related projects
- Work closely with Company’s users during review sessions of deliverables
- Provide mentoring on related process engineering aspects to Contractor’s Process Engineers to enhance their competency to provide risk management (safety and reliability) services to the various RekindWorleyParsons Safety & Risk Management clients.
- To be responsible to the performance of projects assigned to both in terms of technical capability and also commercial performance of the project.
- To promote RekindWorleyParsons Safety & Risk Management to clients to achieve follow-on work with existing clients and new work with prospective clients.
Qualification of Personnel
- Minimum education is to possess an engineering degree (S1) or equivalent.
- The candidate shall have minimum 8 years working experience in process engineering works for oil & gas or petrochemical handling projects and/or facilities, with minimum 3 years of which at senior engineer position.
- Address and co-ordinate safety in Design requirements.
- Perform Inherent Safety Review.
- Knowledge of HAZOP workshops, Fire & Explosion Analysis, Fire Protection related studies and Formal Safety assessments.
- Identify Safety Critical Element & Performance Standards.
- Identify Design Requirements for Safety Systems.
- Perform Risk Assessment Studies including QRA, FERA, ESSA, F&G, Dropped Object,
- Perform Loss Prevention Studies includes Hazardous Area Classification, EERA.
- Perform fire water system design including fire water demand calculations and steady-state fire water network hydraulic modeling
- Have a sound understanding of Active and Passive Fire Protection Design
- Estimation of work scopes & CTR.
- The candidate shall have thorough knowledge on process engineering and be proficient with related baseline software (refer to Attachment A5) and codes/standards.
- The candidate shall have high mentoring & coaching skills.
All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for further process. If you find that your skill meet the requirement please send your resume in PDF to email@example.com with the title of applied position as email subject. Please don’t attach other document besides your own resume.