TECHNIP is a leading provider of Engineering, Technologies and Construction services for oil and gas, petrochemical and other industries; with its 22,000 people worldwide and annual revenues of almost 7 billion euros. TECHNIP has been ranked by American Engineering Weekly in its 2007 list of “Top 225 International Contractors” as 1st for the World Industrial / Petroleum Market.
In Asia-Pacific, Technip has been present for more than 20 years. As part of its expansion in Asia-Pacific, Technip established a subsidiary in Indonesia: PT. Technip Indonesia (PTTI), which services the Indonesian Oil and Gas, Petrochemical and General Industrial sectors. PTTI covers offshore and onshore field development, gas processing and liquefaction, refining and onshore pipelines. In non-oil sectors, PTTI covers fertilizers, chemicals, cement, life sciences, power generation and other growth market industries.
As part of our business expansion in Indonesia, we are seeking highly qualified professionals to fill in position listed below:
Senior Process Safety Engineer – JAKARTA
- Must possess minimum Bachelor degree in Chemical Engineering from a recognized, fully accredited university in Indonesia.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in Offshore / Onshore Oil and Gas Engineering, Refining, Petrochemical Engineering/ Operation/ Design and Commissioning Support for Lead Process Safety Engineering.
- Shall have good written and spoken English language communication skills.
- Should possess hands on experience in handling Process Engineering softwares like PIPENET, FLARESIM etc.
- Should be able to perform fire water hydraulic calculations and develop process safety drawings like hazardous area classification with precise knowledge.
- Should have analytical knowledge and report writing capabilities.
- Should be familiar with international codes and standards applicable for Process Safety Engineering (NFPA, SOLAS, API, IP etc) in Oil and Gas industry.
- Should have enough supervisory skill to manage a team of drafters.
- Should be able to co-ordinate within the discipline and other disciplines.
- Should be a fast learner and a team worker.
- Should be able to interact with 3rd party specialist for safety studies.
Interested applicants should submit the application letter and CV to email@example.com with detailed resume and recent photograph; and put the “Sr. Process Safety Engineer” on the subject email.