AUSTRALIA INDONESIA PARTNERSHIP FOR ECONOMIC GOVERNANCE (AIPEG)
The Australia Indonesia Partnership for Economic Governance (AIPEG) is an AusAID-funded project assisting Indonesia to undertake economic and financial policy reforms. Norton Rose Australia, the Managing Contractor, seeks applications from qualified Indonesian professionals for the following positions located in the Directorate General of Taxes, Jakarta:
Senior Project Officer
An opportunity exists for a Senior Project Officer for a period of 12 months to work in AIPEG’s Sub-Facility at the Indonesian Directorate General of Taxes. The successful candidate will be able to clearly demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- project management skills and experience at the strategic and operational levels, preferably in a Government Agency or International Organization;
- strong written and oral communication skills in both English and Bahasa Indonesia;
- an ability to work independently or as part of a team;
- an understanding of the principles of tax administration, including such matters as risk management, voluntary compliance, taxpayer service and taxpayer enforcement;
- an awareness of the reform agenda being implemented by the Directorate General of Taxes and the issues that are impacting on successful implementation of that agenda.
A copy of the Terms of Reference may be obtained by writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants should submit a CV and a covering letter which clearly addresses the five selection criteria listed above. The successful candidates will be expected to mobilize rapidly following negotiation of a contract.
Applications close on 14 November 2010. Selection will be made in accordance with Government of Australia Procurement Guidelines. Norton Rose Australia is an equal opportunity employer.