Airswift a Company created from two existing companies trusted worldwide to deliver global workforce solutions to the energy, process and infrastructure industries.
Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees in 52 offices worldwide, 6,000 contractors and a candidate database of 500,000, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Currently we are looking for a Local Indonesian for below positions:
SENIOR RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our Jakarta, Indonesia office for a Senior Recruitment Consultant.
The successful applicant will be required to provide high quality consultative resourcing solutions to global, regional and new business clients and candidates, as well as managing and coordinating the cohesive delivery of permanent and contract recruitment services across the Process, Infrastructure and Energy Industries.
Key accountabilities of the role include:
- Responsible for managing your own desk and managing the recruitment process from initial introductory calls, to candidate sourcing right through to necessary management of offers and acceptances to successful placement.
- Develop very strong “pre & post placement” candidate and client relationships to greatly assist through “closed the deal” stages to ensure a win-win solution for our candidates and clients.
- Have an in depth knowledge of the local and regional oil and gas market through research, sales and marketing to identify a client’s need and matching the best possible candidates to them.
- Responsible for the identification of leads for business development purposes, following up these leads or referring them to the appropriate Airswift personnel.
The role holder will have:
- Previous industry experience of at least 5 years with an in-depth knowledge of recruitment processes supporting international service companies’ resourcing needs.
- Ability to advertise client vacancies in a professional manner, utilizing the Airswift website and all other media job boards.
- Process a solid understanding of the recruitment life cycle with the ability to demonstrate empathy to all parties throughout.
If you have the required qualification experience and would like the opportunity to join with us, please email your application in Ms Word format with position title as a subject to: