An international Oil & Gas company has a job opening for immediate employment as below:
Position: Senior Reservoir Engineer
- Minimum University degree, major in Petroleum engineering (or any related discipline).
- Age between 35 – 55 years old.
- Experience at least ten (10) years of well-rounded oil & gas industry.
- Experience working in multi-disciplinary teams adding value to the assets through capital investment, and application of solid reservoir management skills is required.
- Have experience with the application of traditional and non-traditional reservoir engineering techniques including decline curve analysis, volumetric analysis, well test analysis, material balance, pressure transient analysis, economic and risk analysis and other aspects of reservoir engineering.
- Software Knowledge: Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access), ARIES experience is preferred and Public Information systems (PI / Powertools / Drilling info) Eclipse (or related reservoir modeling software) PANSYSTEM (or related pressure transient analysis software).
- Point of hire in Jakarta.
- Fluency in English.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Demonstrated ability to use petroleum engineering principles to solve problems and identify enhancement opportunities.
- Strong background in reservoir engineering and pattern management practice.
- Good overall practical oilfield operations knowledge.
- Expertise in working with geoscientists, and production and facilities engineers, and in preparing AFEs.
- Expertise in using commonly used reservoir engineering.
- Strong interpersonal skills for working in multi-disciplinary and multicultural project teams.
- Well-developed report writing and presentation preparation and delivery skills.
Please send your resume to email@example.com for company profile www.triangleenergy.com.au