PT EP OILFIELD SUPPLIES
Urgent Position : Senior Sales Engineer
Industry : Oil & Gas
Senior Sales Engineer
- To be well-versed with Principal Products, hands-on and able to keep abreast on the latest development of the products.
- To provide full assistance and support towards Principal and Maintain good relationship with the Principals and clients to ensure strong supports and a winning coalition.
- Actively develop business opportunities with the Oil & Gas Companies in the territory of Indonesia.
- Proactively market and take ownership of market penetration of our complete portfolio of software application and services.
- Participate in client sales calls and project progress meetings, as required, independently and/or with Principals and closely monitor any technical issues.
- To perform technical presentation and software demonstration to new and existing users.
- To provide support during Principal’s technical presentations and roadshows/exhibitions and provide feedback to clients.
- Item 6 and 7 will include but not limited to Data Management, Seismic, Geological and Petro Physical Interpretations software.
- To assist with software update and new software installation patches.
- To help create champion users, identify existing users and update users’ database of Principal’s software.
- To establish new focal contacts from clients’ sides from different departments within clients’ organisations i.e Exploration, Development and Production and/or the likes .
- Maintain bid database, bid emails and filing systems, as appropriate.
- To create a strong link with other business units and to deliver innovative integrated offers and solutions to clients.
- To provide support to implement and maintain the standard tendering documents (flyers, brochures, technical documents) and liaise with the Sales Team whenever needed.
- To closely monitor and record all ongoing Purchase Orders/Service Orders/Received Orders, invoices and payments.
- Generate sales reports, statistics and analysis, and ensure all call reports, client visits and opportunities are recorded in the database and to submit this Sales Activities Report to immediate superior in Kuala Lumpur (HQ) on weekly basis
- Follow company management and quality policies and procedures, and code of conduct, and participate in their review and continuous improvement.
- Work towards defined sales targets .
- Any other business development related responsibilities given from time to time.
- Candidate must possess as minimum a Bachelor’s Degree in Geophysics
- Geology background with strong knowledge on Geophysics and adequate (minimum 3 years) experience and/or understanding on Seismic Interpretation and Quantitative Interpretation (QI) are also encouraged to apply.
- Must be willing for extensive travelling to meet wherever potential clients offices are in Indonesia and able to travel outstations at short notice as and when required.
- Specializing in sales & business development in Oil & Gas industry is highly preferable.
- PC literate with Microsoft applications.
- Basic to advance literacy in Petrel, Geographix, RokDoc, Hampson Russels and other Seismic Interpretation/Modelling and/or QI software knowledge and experience is an added advantage.
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills.
- Highly discipline, well organised and rigorous.
- Entrepreneurial and result driven.
- An Extrovert and a highly independent individual who thrives in a fast paced work environment.
- Innovative thinker with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
Interested candidates please write in with your detail resume including employment history, notice period and expected salary on to : firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org