ISS FACILITY SERVICES
- Commercial Cleaning Services
- Pest Control
- Office Supports
- Washroom Services
- Indoor Air Quality
- Parking Management
- Catering Services
ISS is a world leader in Facility Services and is rated world is number 1 outsourcing company in Facility Services. ISS aspiration is to advance Integrated Facility Services in the world by leading the markets in 50 countries in Europe, Asia, Pacific, Latin America and North America. ISS Indonesia is the largest and the best Facility Services company in Indonesia offering world class services to the Hospitals, Commercial, Offices, School and Campus, Exhibition, Malls and Retails and Amusement Centers and Complexes in Jakarta, Surabaya, Medan, Pekanbaru, Batam, Balikpapan, Semarang, Bali and Makassar. Currently we employ 50,000 people with 3,500 Supervisory positions and 350 Managers who are professionally trained, skillful and dedicated to serve our 3,000 B26 customers all over Indonesia. Our Management Team is a dynamic team, a team of customer mania, a team with principle of continuous improvement process and an enthusiastic team to carry on the value chains consistently. We call this a team of The ISS Way.
The Vision of ISS Indonesia is to become the most preferable Integrated Facility Services in Indonesia. We are now on the way to the realization of the Vision. This is proven by the massive organic growth year in and year out; high rate of customer retention rate, year in and year out; high rate of employee retention rate, year in and year out and healthy ROCS, year in and year out. In addition, ISS Indonesia is the World Champion and one of the best in Quality Leadership within the ISS World.
Due to our continuous rapid growth and development we are now seeking a professional to join our team and become a member of the Top Management Team as:
- ASSISTANT VICE PRESIDENT: SENIOR SALES MANAGER – SECURITY
- ASSISTANT VICE PRESIDENT: SENIOR SALES MANAGER – REMOTE CATERING SERVICES (MINING AND ENERGY RESOURCES SECTOR)
- ASSISTANT VICE PRESIDENT: SENIOR SALES MANAGER – PEST CONTROL & WASHROOM SERVICES
We are seeking the appointment of a high caliber individual to drive our dynamic Sales and Accounts Management Team as follows:
- Reporting to the Marketing and Sales Director, assume the responsibility for strengthening relationship and maximizing revenues from the core established customer base, while adopting a structured, rigorous and proactive sales approach focused on securing new business opportunities.
- Operating to agreed budget and forecasts, deliver all assigned sales targets and market penetration goals and objectives, providing regular update reports on current and future sales opportunities in both established and previously untapped markets.
- Constantly monitor market trading condition and customer-specific strategic and operational factors to ensure that current and reliable market intelligence is procured upon which sound business judgments can be based.
- Mentor, manage, motivate and develop the Sales Team toward meeting all sales targets and objectives in a proactive and coordinated manner.
We require a professional who are proactive and energetic with proven experience in sales, marketing and commercial management, who can demonstrate credibility and maturity to influence and win the confidence of customers.
Future prospects are exciting and a competitive package is available to attract the high caliber of candidates required to ensure that the company achieves its objectives.
Interested candidates are invited to respond in strict confidence to:
The President Director, email: email@example.com